Cost per serving $0.36 view details
- 1/3 head of white cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1/3 cup (2oz, 56g) raisins
- 2 red skinned apples, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro (coriander)
- 5 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- juice 1/2 lemon
- Mix the fruit and vegetables together in a bowl.
- In a jug, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and lemon juice to make the dressing.
- Pour over the fruit and vegetables and mix well.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 98g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||4%|
|Total Fat 0.26g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.51g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|