Where I come from April 14th is Equality day! We each wear a pink tshirt to celebrate and show our support for the things that make us each unique! Awesome! So We needed a recipe for something...the kids could dye pink. Ok sure chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting would work BUT this was more fun! All vegan! and gluten free! and YUMMY!
I liked this recipe because it was easy, and stayed yummy till the next day. I find some gluten free recipes I personally have tried have a short shelf life :P Also where it did take color so easy it can be used for lots of special occassions and holidays! Definately a keeper on my files!
We are going to try a choclate version next week. I will let you know how it goes!
- Oat flour...approximately 2 cups but you may need a little more
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 200ml of strawberry soymilk
- (optional food dye to preferance!)
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- and 1 pk of (we went with mint) chocolate chips
- Blend ingrediants in order
- add a little extra oat flour if you find the mix is too thin and watery
- Bake at 400 till firm and springy.
- Test with a tooth pick to be sure
- Enjoy! Really good!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 12g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 18||32%|
|Total Fat 2.04g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.15g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.05g|
|Total Carbs 10.0g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|