Cost per serving $0.68 view details
- 18 pounds onions, chopped
- 2 cups shortening, vegetable
- 21 pounds green peppers, chopped
- 8 pounds ham, cooked, diced
- 59.25 doz whole eggs
- 3/4 cup salt
- 1/2 cup pepper
- Lightly spray griddle with non-stick cooking spray. Cook onions and peppers until tender.
- 2 Chop or grind ham. Combine cooked onions and peppers with chopped ham; mix thoroughly.
- 3 Place thawed eggs in mixer bowl. Using wire whip, beat just enough to thoroughly blend.
- 4 Lightly spray griddle with non-stick cooking spray. Pour 1/3 cup egg mixture for each individual omelet on griddle.
- 5 Cook until bottom is golden brown. DO NOT STIR. If necessary, gently lift cooked portion with a spatula to permit uncooked
- mixture to flow underneath. Sprinkle about 3 tablespoons onion/pepper/ham mixture over eggs when partially set. Continue
- cooking until eggs are set.
- 6 Fold omelet in half or into thirds making a long, oval shaped omelet.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 126g|
|Recipe makes 400 servings|
|Calories from Fat 85||59%|
|Total Fat 9.41g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2.84g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.34g|
|Total Carbs 3.37g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|