Cost per recipe $1.53 view details
- 1 cup unsweetened or lite vanilla soy, almond, or coconut milk
- 1 heaping cup spinach leaves
- 1 heaping cup chopped kale leaves
- 1 frozen banana (quick tip â freeze them without the peels for quicker use)
- 1/2 granny smith apple
- Sweetener to taste (drops of Stevia, agave nectar, honey etc)
- 1. Blend the spinach, kale, and milk on high in the blender until well blended without chunks.
- 2. Add the frozen banana, apple, and sweetener and blend to your desired consistency. Drink up!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 457g|
|Calories from Fat 44||13%|
|Total Fat 4.92g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.16g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 69.13g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||22%|