This is a Weight Watchers 4 PointsPlus+ outdoor barbecue Recipe.
Cost per serving $0.90 view details
- 6 chicken legs (1-1/2 lb), skinned
- 3 tbsp light Italian salad dressing
- 3 tbsp SPLENDAÂ® Brown Sugar Blend
- 3 tbsp lite soy sauce
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1. Place chicken in a shallow dish. Mix next 6 ingredients. Reserve 1/4 cup; pour remaining over chicken. Turn chicken to evenly coat. Refrigerate 2 hours to marinate.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium hot. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Mix barbecue sauce with reserved dressing mixture.
- 3. Place chicken on grill and cook 30 to 35 minutes or until done (165Âº F.), turning after 15 minutes and brushing occasionally with sauce mixture. Transfer chicken to plate and sprinkle with onions.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 120g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 112||50%|
|Total Fat 12.41g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3.03g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.08g|
|Total Carbs 14.39g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|