Cost per serving $2.58 view details
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small baking dish, mix the crabmeat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and garlic.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 45 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 148g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 295||74%|
|Total Fat 33.51g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 19.3g||77%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.08g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|