Cost per recipe $1.38 view details
- 1 - 2 ripe peaches
- Agave Nectar (Just enough to coat the peaches)
- 1/2 C. 0% Fage Greek Yogurt
- Honey and Cinnamon to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut peaches in half, discard the pit.
- In a baking dish, lay peach halves with the insides facing up.
- Drizzle Agave Nectar over peaches and toss. Each peach should be slightly coated in the nectar.
- Rearrange peaches so they are again facing up.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you see the peaches begin to brown and the juices caramelize in the dish.
- While the peaches are baking, scoop 1/2 cup Greek yogurt into a small mixing bowl. Add honey and cinnamon to taste.
- When the peaches are done, immediately plate and top with yogurt and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 244g|
|Calories from Fat 5||3%|
|Total Fat 0.54g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 43.68g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|