Cost per serving $0.42 view details
- 1 cup English walnuts
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme leaves
- Salt to taste
- Splash of sherry vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely minced sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
- 1 (1 pound) loaf country or dense-textured bread, sliced.
- In food processor, combine walnuts, cheese, garlic, thyme, salt and vinegar and coarsely chop. Stir in oil and tomatoes.
- Grill or toast bread slices. While hot, top each with a heaping teaspoon of pesto.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 14g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 84||89%|
|Total Fat 9.63g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.48g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.13g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|