Cost per recipe $5.17 view details
- 1 env. Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce.) lowfat sour cream
- 4 ounce. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounce. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 can (6 ounce.) med. black olives, liquid removed & sliced
- 1 bag round tortilla chips
- Combine Ranch salad dressing mix and lowfat sour cream and blend well. Let stand for 30 min.
- Spread lowfat sour cream mix proportionately on large serving platter. Layer Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, red and green pepper and tomatoes. Place sliced black olives around on top. Arrange overlapping tortilla chips around edge of platter for scooping up the delicious taco salad!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1029g|
|Calories from Fat 2165||84%|
|Total Fat 243.59g||304%|
|Saturated Fat 109.02g||436%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 35.17g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|