Cost per serving $0.65 view details
- 1 env. Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce.) lowfat sour cream
- 4 ounce. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounce. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 can (6 ounce.) med. black olives, liquid removed & sliced
- 1 bag round tortilla chips
- Combine Ranch salad dressing mix and lowfat sour cream and blend well. Let stand for 30 min.
- Spread lowfat sour cream mix proportionately on large serving platter. Layer Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, red and green pepper and tomatoes. Place sliced black olives around on top. Arrange overlapping tortilla chips around edge of platter for scooping up the delicious taco salad!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 128g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 271||85%|
|Total Fat 30.45g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 13.63g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|