Cost per recipe $3.19 view details
- 2 c. shredded light and dark turkey meat, about 1/2 inch by 2 inches
- 2 lg. celery ribs, cut in matchstick pcs, 1/4 inch by 1 inch
- 1 lg. Granny Smith or possibly other tart apple, cut in 1/4 inch dice
- 1 c. large walnut pcs
- 1/2 c. golden brown raisins
- 1 1/2 c. nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp. finely grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoon dry tarragon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, celery, apple, walnuts and raisins. In a smaller bowl, combine yogurt, orange peel, tarragon, salt and pepper. Mix well and toss over turkey salad. Adjust seasonings to taste. Cover; chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- NOTE: This salad is wonderful served with leftover cranberry sauce alongside and/or possibly garnished with orange slices. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 623g|
|Calories from Fat 299||36%|
|Total Fat 35.67g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 3.86g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 105.99g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.4g||31%|