Cost per serving $2.11 view details
- 1 lb. sirloin tips
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- freshly-ground black pepper
- 2-3 oz. Vino Cotto di Montillo (adjust ounces to taste)
- Cut sirloin tips into 1" bite-sized pieces and add to skillet.
- Over sirloin add extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, and enough water to just cover the meat.
- On medium-high heat, cover the skillet and cook for about 1/2 hour, adding more water as needed. This process will tenderize the meat. Stir occasionally.
- After 1/2 hour, remove the cover. Add a little more olive oil and allow the water to evaporate. Cook so the meat begins to fry in the skillet.
- Once the meat is browned and looks delicious, top it with Vino Cotto, adding enough to create a sauce. Bring the syrup to a quick boil and remove from the heat. Serve hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 129g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 92||45%|
|Total Fat 10.38g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.76g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|