Authentic, delicious, super quick & easy Vietnamese stir fried noodle Perfect with Star Anise Foods' gluten free brown rice noodles that are excellent source of fiber & protein. Totally versatile - you can make it vegetarian, or add tofu, cooked meat or shrimps.
- 2 servings Star Anise Foodsâ Brown Rice Noodles
- 4 oz thinly sliced uncooked Chicken*, Beef*, or cubed firm Tofu*
- Â½ cup thinly sliced Celery
- Â½ cup thinly sliced Red Bell Peper
- 4 cups chopped Bok Choy
- 2 cups sliced Mushroom ( Shiitake or White)
- Â½ tbsp minced Garlic
- 2 wedges Lime Ground Black Peper
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- Â¼ cup Cilantro (optional)
- Step 1: Cook Noodles â see âPrepare 1 Serving of Noodleâ instructions. Set Noddles aside.
- Step 2: Heat Canola oil in a large frying pan. Set on medium-high heat. Add Garlic. Stir Garlic frequently until Garlic is browned. Add Beef/ Chicken/ Tofu. Saute approx 3 minutes until cooked through.
- Step 3: Add Celery, Red Bell Peper, Bok Choy and Mushrooms. Saute approx. 2 minutes. Add Sea salt to taste.
- Step 4: Stir in Noodles. Mix thoroughly for one minutes. Turn off heat.
- Step 5: Sprinkle Cilantro on top. Add Black Peper to taste. Squezze Lime all over
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 319g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 120||60%|
|Total Fat 13.45g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 2.26g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 12.19g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||13%|