Cost per serving $0.84 view details
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- 1 cup thawed frozen petits pois (baby green peas)
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 finely sliced scallions (white and light green only)
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup low fat sour cream
- 4 Tbsp fresh tomato salsa (store bought is OK)
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Peel, pit, and chop avocado into pieces.
- In a food processor or blender, combine avocado and peas and process. Add the broth, scallions, lemon, sour cream, and 3 Tbsp of salsa and blend. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve in small cups with a spoonful of the remaining Tbsp of salsa on top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 215g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 56||67%|
|Total Fat 6.25g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2.09g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.36g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|