Cost per serving $0.39 view details
- 5 c. fresh uncooked broccoli tops, proportioned equally
- 1 carrot, shaved
- 1/2 c. red onion, small diced
- 1 very ripe avocado
- zest of 1 lemon, juice of half
- 1/2 c. light mayo
- 1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 c. gourmet cheddar cheese blend
- 1/2. c. cooked bacon crumbles
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Blanch and Shock broccoli in lightly salted water and ice cold water.
- Pat broccoli dry, breaking into bite sized pieces, proportionate to one another, cutting larger ones as necessary.
- In a large bowl, extract from skin and mash avocado with potato masher.
- Add zest and juice from half of lemon. Add mayo, sugar and vinegar. Blend until creamy and almost smooth.
- Shave in carrot and stir in onions.
- Fold in broccoli, cheese and bacon. Check seasonings. Allow 5 minutes for flavors to marry before serving or refrigerate until ready to use.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 81g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 101||79%|
|Total Fat 11.43g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.46g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|