Cost per recipe $8.64 view details
- 1/2 c. butter, room temperature
- 1 1/3 c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon Myer's or possibly DeKuyper banana liquor
- 1/4 c. banana lowfat yogurt(Banilla) or possibly buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon banana, almond or possibly vanilla extract
- 2 c. flour, sifted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking pwdr
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 c. ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 c. minced pecans or possibly walnuts
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar till it becomes light and fluffy. Add in large eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Continue to beat till fluffy and light.Put together liquor and extracts. Sift the dry ingredients together and add in half to batter. Add in buttermilk or possibly yogurt, extract and liquor, then remaining dry ingredients. Add in mashed bananas and beat one minute longer.
- Stir in minced nuts.
- Grease and flour several loaf pans.
- Bake at 350Â°F degrees till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1009g|
|Calories from Fat 1445||40%|
|Total Fat 167.28g||209%|
|Saturated Fat 67.32g||269%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 512.03g||137%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.8g||66%|