Cost per recipe $7.37 view details
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (16 ounces) picante sauce or salsa
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, optional
- Place cheese cubes and picante sauce in a slow cooker or crockpot. Cover and cook on HIGH, stirring occasionally, until melted and blended, about 2 hours. Stir in cilantro when melted.
- Serve right from the slow cooker, with tortilla chips or corn chips.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 908g|
|Calories from Fat 898||60%|
|Total Fat 99.8g||125%|
|Saturated Fat 65.32g||261%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 72.85g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 14.1g||47%|