Chop everything up as small as you can!
This makes about 15 bite-sized pastries.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Cost per serving $0.44 view details
- Half a sweet potato, diced
- 100g chickpeas
- Small handful spinach, chopped
- Half a parsnip, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 250g puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- Lightly boil the sweet potato for 5-10 minutes.
- In a separate pan, cook the shallot, parsnip and chickpeas over a low heat. Add the spinach after 5 minutes, then mix in the sweet potato.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Roll out your pastry and stamp out some shapes.
- Glaze with beaten egg and add a bit of filling to the centre of each pastry.
- Stick in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 43g|
|Recipe makes 15 servings|
|Calories from Fat 68||53%|
|Total Fat 7.56g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2.03g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.25g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|