Cost per recipe $3.64 view details
- 1 can of young and tender of sweet peas, drained
- 1 cup of walnut halves or pieces
- 2 very large Spanish onions, sliced in half moons
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Saute and stir onions very slowly over low heat until carmelized
- and then set aside.
- Use a food processor with the sharp blade
- Add the walnuts and pulse until coarsely ground but not smooth.
- Then add drained peas and cooked onions, sea salt and pepper to taste
- Pulse until mixture is smooth.
- Place chopped liver mixture into a small domed bowl that has been sprayed with olive oil spray and let it sit for about 10 minutes in the refrigerator
- Remove from refridgerator and turn over onto a flat serving plate and decorate with tomato wedges and cucumber slices on the side.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 363g|
|Calories from Fat 648||80%|
|Total Fat 75.1g||94%|
|Saturated Fat 8.93g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.44g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g||27%|