Cost per serving $0.33 view details
- 2 (8 ounce.) Packages crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce.0 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 (3 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese & chives
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley Ranch dressing (dry mix pouch)
- 3 c. topping
- Bake crescent rolls by can directions, BUT lay out rectangles flat on pan. When crust cools, mix all ingredients (but toppings) together and spread on crust. Then add in toppings.
- Toppings can be tomatoes, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, bacon bits, dry beef, shredded cheese over all.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 137g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 80||21%|
|Total Fat 9.08g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 2.31g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.21g|
|Total Carbs 73.95g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|