Cost per recipe $10.63 view details
- 2 tbsp. salad oil
- 1 lg. onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 2 Packages frzn minced broccoli, thawed and liquid removed
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 c. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (32 ounce.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 tbsp. vinegar plus 1/2 c. water
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and liquid removed
- 2 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- In 10 inch skillet over medium heat in warm oil, cook onion, garlic, and Italian seasoning till onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in broccoli; cook till tender and liquid evaporates. Remove from heat; stir in soup, cheese, and egg. Set filling aside. In medium bowl, stir together spaghetti sauce and vinegar-water. Pour 1/2 of sauce mix into 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Set remainder aside.
- Arrange 3 lasagna noodles over sauce; spread with 1/2 of the vegetable filling. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the Mozzarella. Arrange 3 more noodles over cheese; spread with remaining filling. Sprinkle with another 1/3 of the Mozzarella. Top with remaining 3 noodles and remaining sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 min or possibly till warm. Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 of the Mozzarella; bake 5 min more. Let stand 15 min before serving. Makes 6-8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2575g|
|Calories from Fat 1718||53%|
|Total Fat 193.37g||242%|
|Saturated Fat 88.83g||355%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 220.94g||59%|
|Dietary Fiber 45.2g||151%|