Cost per recipe $4.58 view details
- 2 env. unflavored gelatin
- 3 1/2 c. Campbell's tomato juice
- 2 tbsp. prepared Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 c. cauliflower
- 1/2 c. cooked peas
- 1/4 c. thinly sliced radishes
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- In saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 c. tomato juice to soften.
- Add in remaining 3 c. tomato juice and salad dressing. Chill till mix mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
- Fold remaining ingredients into gelatin mix. Pour into 6 c. mold. Cover; chill till set, about 2 hrs.
- Unmold. Serve with lowfat sour cream. Makes 5 c. or possibly 10 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1067g|
|Calories from Fat 46||13%|
|Total Fat 5.45g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 63.2g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.9g||40%|