Vegan and vegetarians do sometimes experience problems making dressings for their food.
The Japanese have an easy and very tasty way to remedy for such an issue:
Yuzu Miso Dressing/Lime and miso dressing!
- White miso: 150 g
- Dashi: (Check http://shizuokagourmet.wordpress.com/vegan-japanese-dashisoup-stock-the-basic-recipe/ for Vegan Recipe!): 2~ tablespoons
- Japanese sake: 2 tablespoons
- Sugar: 2 teaspoons
- Yuzu/lime juice: 2 teaspoons
- Yuzu/Lime zest (finely chopped or better, grated): 1/2
- -In a pan drop the white miso, sugar, sake and dashi. Mix well until the sugar is dissolved. Switch on fire.
- -Cook on a small fire for 7~8 minutes. Switch off fire. Add the yuzu/lime juice and grated yuzu/lime zest. Mix well.
- -Pour over steamed vegetables and serve immediately.
- Easy, isnât it? But delicious!
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 231g|
|Calories from Fat 76||20%|
|Total Fat 9.05g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.71g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 53.26g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g||28%|