Cost per recipe $14.92 view details
- 1/2 pound scalloppini of veal or possibly boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. dry white wine
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 slices thinly sliced lemons
- 2 teaspoon finely minced parsley
- Cut meat into 1/4" thick slices, flour for dredging.
- 1. Cut scalloppini into pcs measuring about 3"x3". Place between waxed paper and lb. lightly to flatten.
- 2. Blend the flour with salt and pepper and dip the meat in to coat lightly.
- 3. Using a large heavy skillet, heat the butter and oil. When it is very warm, but not brown, add in the meat in 1 layer. Cook over relatively high heat till golden. Turn and cook till brown on other side. Total cooking time will be about 6 min.
- 4. Pour off the fat from the skillet holding the meat back with a spoon or possibly lid.
- 5. Return the skillet to the heat and add in the wine. Cook briefly till it starts evaporating, stirring to dissolve any brown particles in the skillet. Add in the lemon juice and turn the meat in the thin sauce.
- 6. Transfer the meat to 2 plates and garnish with lemon slice and parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 333g|
|Calories from Fat 652||79%|
|Total Fat 73.46g||92%|
|Saturated Fat 24.99g||100%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.33g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|