An amazing cocktail with a seriously kicked up chocolate flavor!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cost per recipe $1.34 view details
- 2 oz. Vanilla vodka
- 2 oz. Chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. Hot cocoa, cooled (see below)
- 1/2 oz. Creme de cacao
- 1 oz. Piece of chocolate, melted
- 1 oz. Piece of chocolate, grated
- Melt the chocolate in a shallow dish and dip a cocktail glass into it until the rim of the glass is coated in chocolate. Set the glass in the freezer for a few minutes to set.
- Prepare a packet of hot cocoa mix but use only 1/2 cup of boiling water instead of the full cup on the recipe. Make sure the cocoa is completely dissolved and set aside to cool.
- Combine an ounce of the cooled hot cocoa mixture with the vodka, chocolate liqueur and creme de cacao in a cocktail shaker and shake over ice. Pour into the chilled cocktail glass and top with the grated chocolate.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 85g|
|Calories from Fat 274||69%|
|Total Fat 32.49g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 18.34g||73%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.93g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.1g||50%|