Cost per recipe $5.50 view details
- 1 box (2 layer) yellow cake mix
- 1 box (4 serving size) lemon Jello instant pudding pie filling
- 1 can (16 ounce) fruit cocktail, including syrup
- 1 c. Baker's angel flake coconut
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 c. Crisco oil
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. evaporated lowfat milk in saucepan
- +1/2 c. firmly packed brown sugar, 1/2 c. minced nutsBlend all ingredients in large mixing bowl. Beat 4 min at medium speed of electric mixer. Pour into greased and lightly floured 13 by 9 by 2 in pan and sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 min or possibly till cake springs back when lightly pressed can pulls away from sides of pan. Don't underbake. Cool 15 min. Spoon Hot Butter Glaze over warm cake. Serve warm or possibly cool.
- Boil 2 min, stir in 1 1/3 cups coconut. Spread over cake.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1057g|
|Calories from Fat 1643||64%|
|Total Fat 186.79g||233%|
|Saturated Fat 94.51g||378%|
|Trans Fat 17.13g|
|Total Carbs 201.02g||54%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.0g||37%|