Cost per serving $0.69 view details
- 1 box (2 layer) yellow cake mix
- 1 box (4 serving size) lemon Jello instant pudding pie filling
- 1 can (16 ounce) fruit cocktail, including syrup
- 1 c. Baker's angel flake coconut
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 c. Crisco oil
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. evaporated lowfat milk in saucepan
- +1/2 c. firmly packed brown sugar, 1/2 c. minced nutsBlend all ingredients in large mixing bowl. Beat 4 min at medium speed of electric mixer. Pour into greased and lightly floured 13 by 9 by 2 in pan and sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 min or possibly till cake springs back when lightly pressed can pulls away from sides of pan. Don't underbake. Cool 15 min. Spoon Hot Butter Glaze over warm cake. Serve warm or possibly cool.
- Boil 2 min, stir in 1 1/3 cups coconut. Spread over cake.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 132g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 205||64%|
|Total Fat 23.35g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 11.81g||47%|
|Trans Fat 2.14g|
|Total Carbs 25.13g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|