Creamy, tangy cucumber dip ideal to accompany grilled meats and vegetables.
Serve as a side dish to grilled meat or vegetables. Also, serve it on the side with warm pita bread triangles for dipping.
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and coarsely grated
- Â¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 Â½ cups of yogurt
- Â½ cup sour cream
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Â¼ tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped, or 1 tbs dried dill
- Salt lightly the cucumbers, mix and set aside for 5 minutes to release the water. To remove as much water as possible from the grated cucumber, squeeze it in small quantities with hands.
- Mix and combine yogurt, sour cream, olive oil, vinegar, garlic and white pepper until smooth.
- Add cucumbers and dill, mix and combine.Adjust the seasoning.
- Chill for at least two hours before serving.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 419g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 334||78%|
|Total Fat 37.82g||47%|
|Saturated Fat 13.29g||53%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.5g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|