Cost per recipe $4.33 view details
- 2 1/2 cups GF flour blend
- 2 tsp GF baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 heaped tsp guar gum
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1 can of apricot halves in juice
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 1 tbsp of crushed ginger
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl. Mix in coconut and sultanas.
- Grate zest from the orange and add into flour mixture.
- Cut peel from orange, chop up flesh and place into a blender.
- Finely dice apple, add to blender along with remaining ingredients.
- Blend until all combine and milky looking.
- This makes enough for 2 cakes so pour half into flour mixture and keep rest in the fridge.
- Mix all together and place in a greased and lined square cake tin.
- Smooth out top of cake with a cake spatula.
- Bake at 180 degrees in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until when poked with a steel skewer comes out clean.
- Cool in tin for 10 minutes before removing and place on wire rack.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 920g|
|Calories from Fat 1022||59%|
|Total Fat 118.33g||148%|
|Saturated Fat 55.18g||221%|
|Trans Fat 1.41g|
|Total Carbs 165.65g||44%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.6g||39%|