This was one of those creations that came about through trials and tribulations. I have had this in my head forever that it would work with just the right ingredients! It never was right, UNTIL NOW! This is one of the tastiest dishes ever! Hope you enjoy! All the best. Galina
- 1/2 Pound sausage (which ever kind suits you)
- 3 cups no yolk noodles, cooked
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Pkg Spincah chopped (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1 Clove Garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tsp Parsley
- 1 Tsp Basil
- 1 small Bay leaf
- For added flavor you can add a dash of the following Herbs.
- Brown the meat.
- Cook the noodles as directed.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients to the pan (medium) and bring to a boil. When it starts to thicken add spinach combine with other ingredients, close lid, and turn off the fire. * The spinach will steam with the lid closed.
- Ways to modify....
- Add Green onions and Cilantro.
- Add Tomato sauce, Black olives,Oregano, and spaghetti noodles.
- Add cottage cheese, Alfredo sauce, and bake in the oven. (This one is amazing!)
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 129g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 175||70%|
|Total Fat 19.52g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 7.68g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 4.04g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|