This is a bar with a flour and butter base with Sweetened Condensed milk top, in addition to nuts, toffee, and chocolate chips.
Cost per serving $0.50 view details
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confecetioners sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, coursely chopped
- 3/4 semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee and choclate baking pieces
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine the flour, sugar, and butter in a bowl of a food processor. Pulse until a crumbly dough is formed.
- Press the dough firmly into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake until just golden about 13 min. Whisk together the condensed milk, egg, and vanilla.
- Pour the filling over the baked crust.
- Sprinkle the pecans, chcolate chips, and toffee pieces evenly over the filling.
- Bake until the filling is set, the edges are golden brown,, and the toffee is melted. That should be about 25 min.
- Cool completely in the refrigerator, about 2 hours. Cut into bars.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 42g|
|Recipe makes 32 servings|
|Calories from Fat 98||52%|
|Total Fat 11.12g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 6.12g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.9g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|