This weekend, my wife and I got creative. We bought some ground turkey and decided that we would each make up our own recipe. My wife likes the more subtle flavors. When I say that, I don’t mean boring, I mean she just tends to put flavors together in a more subtle way, where I tend to get a little carried away.
So, being the southern gentleman that I am, I’ll introduce my wife’s recipe first.
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 Tablespoon chicken taco seasoning (Packet dry seasoning)
- 2 Tablespoons Sun Dried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Green Chilies (chopped)
- Your favorite salsa
- 1. In a bowl, mix the turkey burger, tomatoes and chilies together. Form this into 4 thick patties.
- 2. Grill them on a medium hot grill until theyâre cooked to your liking. Should be done in 10 to 12 minutes.
- 3. Put them on your favorite type of bun with all the fixings you like. And donât forget to top it all off with the salsa!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 118g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 89||50%|
|Total Fat 9.85g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2.62g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.31g|
|Total Carbs 0.96g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|