Cost per recipe $7.93 view details
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 slices Baby Swiss cheese
- 1 large Roma tomato, sliced
- 1 lg. onion, sliced
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Thinly sliced turkey, about 3-4 slices
- salt, pepper and Italian seasoning
- Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roll out crescent rolls (to get seams to go together) to about 1/8 to 1/4-inch. Cut out shapes using your favorite cookie cutters and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for about 8 minutes.
- While bread is baking, melt about 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the onions, garlic and mushrooms. Season with a little salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Allow to cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft and have a light brown color and mushrooms are cooked.
- To assemble sandwiches, take one piece of the crescent roll, turn over to where the side that was facing down on the cookie sheet is now facing up and place Baby Swiss cheese, turkey, tomato, Baby Swiss cheese, and caramelized onions mixture. If desired, place Miracle Whip or mayonnaise on the other crescent roll slice and place on top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 958g|
|Calories from Fat 1172||70%|
|Total Fat 133.15g||166%|
|Saturated Fat 80.52g||322%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 43.53g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g||26%|