Cost per serving $1.17 view details
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 6 oz. frozen chopped onions
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Â½ tsp. paprika
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup (look for reduced sodium variety)
- 1 soup can water or broth
- 1 8 oz. can mushrooms, rinsed and drained
- 3 oz. dried whole wheat pasta
- 1 cup regular or reduced fat (Not fat free!) sour cream
- Spray inside of a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Combine turkey meat and onions, add to skillet, and brown over medium heat.
- Stir in all other ingredients except pasta and sour cream.
- Stir in the pasta, cover, and simmer for ten minutes or until pasta is cooked al dente (cooking time varies, depending on the size and shape of the pasta).
- Remove skillet from heat and uncover, cooling for 5 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 288g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 128||37%|
|Total Fat 14.39g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.31g|
|Total Carbs 28.63g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|