Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- 8 inch square pan
- Cube 2 slices of bread in pan.
- Mix: 1/2 c. each of minced onion, minced celery, minced pepper, 1 1/2 c. cubed turkey and mayonnaise. Spoon over cubed bread.
- Cut crust off of 4 slices of bread and lay on top.
- Beat 2 Large eggs adding 1 1/2 c. of lowfat milk, pour over bread. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Spread with 1 can undiluted mushroom soup. Bake 325 degrees for 1 hour. Remove and add in 1/2 c. grated cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 5 more min.