This is such a simple, but tasty sandwich. I love it, but don't think to have it nearly often enough.
I don't care for the big turkey dinner if I prepare and cook it myself, because I'm sick of the smell of it by the time it hits the table.
However, I do LOVE the leftovers the next day!
- Bread, toasted (buttered is optional)
- Lettuce, shredded
- Softened Cream Cheese
- Cranberry Sauce or Jelly
- Left over cooked Turkey Meat
- Salt and Pepper, if desired
- I will not tell you how much or how little of each ingredient to use; I'll leave that up to your taste buds.
- And do not feel limited, go ahead and play around with other ingredients, and have fun!
- On one slice of toast, spread with mayonnaise,
- On the other, spread some cream cheese, then cranberry sauce, and layer on the turkey, lettuce, salt and pepper.
- Close sandwich, and devour.
- You can even cut the sandwich if you like.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 353g|
|Calories from Fat 72||17%|
|Total Fat 8.02g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.43g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 42.83g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|