Cost per serving $2.74 view details
- 2 lb. Turkey London Broil
- 1/2 can jellied Cranberry sauce
- 1 cup Cranberry/Raspberry juice
- 10 oz. bottle soy sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 fresh parsley leaves, cut up
- 2 stalks fresh chives, cut up
- 1/4 cup blueberries, washed and stems removed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup of cranberry/raspberry juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- a splash of balsamic vinegar
- Mash jellied cranberry sauce into cranberry/raspberry juice
- Blend well.
- Mix this with all the remaining marinade ingredients.
- Pour into a plastic sealable bag or long container with a lid.
- Add turkey London broil and coat well with marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Flip over half way through marinating cycle.
- Mash berries together with juice and remaining ingredients. Set aside.
- Remove turkey from marinade.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill on medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side.
- Watch that you don't burn it or over-grill. Internal temperature should be 170 degrees.
- Slice Turkey London Broil on a diagonal angle
- Pour sauce over the top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 260g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 33||8%|
|Total Fat 3.8g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 102.42g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|