Cost per serving $4.30 view details
- 2 turkey cutlets
- 1 cup chicken stock from Â½cube
- Â½ cup dry vermouth
- 20cm piece of cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbs flour
- Â½ tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs fresh chives, chopped
- For grilled polenta:
- 500ml water
- Â½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup instant palenta
- Olive oil for brushing
- Remove the bone from the cutlets, put them in a frying pan.
- Add the stock and vermouth, cover and poach for 5 minutes.
- Add the cucumber and cook for further 5 minutes.
- Mix together butter, flour and mustard.
- Remove the cutlets and cucumber from the pan with the slotted spoon and set aside. Keep warm.
- Whisk the butter mixture into the juices in the pan. Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 1-2 minutes, stirring.
- Return the cutlets, cucumber and any juice to the pan, add the chives and heat gently to warm through.
- Serve with grilled pieces of polenta and green salad.
- Grilled polenta:
- Cook polenta according to the manufacturer's instructions. Pour into the plastic container and chill. Remove from the mold, cut into equal slices. Brush each slice with a little olive oil and grill in a grill pan on both sides until the grill marks could be seen.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 579g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||32%|
|Total Fat 11.49g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 5.49g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.81g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|