Cost per recipe $125.49 view details
- 3 cups reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda
- 2 Tbsp horseradish, prepared
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 9 lbs fully cooked boneless turkey thigh
- 3 cups oil
- 6 lbs yellow squash, sliced
- 6 lbs zucchini, sliced
- 2 lbs onions, thinly sliced
- 6 cups water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cups cornstarch
- 6 cups water
- Combine soy sauce, soda, horseradish, garlic powder.
- Cut turkey into cubes. Combine with marinade, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove turkey from marinade.
- Heat oil in skillet and stir-fry turkey 4 minutes.
- Cut vegetables.
- Add vegetables to skillet and stir-fry 3-4 minutes.
- Add water chestnuts and stir-fry 3 minutes with turkey and vegetables.
- Blend cornstarch into water and add to stir-fry mixture.
- Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened and bubbly.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 14944g|
|Calories from Fat 7767||49%|
|Total Fat 875.86g||1095%|
|Saturated Fat 115.48g||462%|
|Trans Fat 16.87g|
|Total Carbs 1127.91g||301%|
|Dietary Fiber 87.4g||291%|