Cost per recipe $3.41 view details
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. liquid removed capers
- 1 teaspoon crumbled oregano leaves
- 1-2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grnd pepper
- For dressing: Combine all ingredients in jar with tight fitting lid, shake well and chill.
- For salad: Peel broccoli stems and cut diagonally 1/2 inch thick. Divide florets into 1 inch pcs. Steam stems and florets till crisp tender. Place in colander and cold with running water. Pat dry.
- Combine pasta, peppers and broccoli in large serving bowl and toss lightly with dressing. Add in tuna and toss gently. Cover and refrigeratebefore serving. 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 157g|
|Calories from Fat 958||99%|
|Total Fat 108.42g||136%|
|Saturated Fat 15.03g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.37g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|