Cost per serving $0.85 view details
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. liquid removed capers
- 1 teaspoon crumbled oregano leaves
- 1-2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grnd pepper
- For dressing: Combine all ingredients in jar with tight fitting lid, shake well and chill.
- For salad: Peel broccoli stems and cut diagonally 1/2 inch thick. Divide florets into 1 inch pcs. Steam stems and florets till crisp tender. Place in colander and cold with running water. Pat dry.
- Combine pasta, peppers and broccoli in large serving bowl and toss lightly with dressing. Add in tuna and toss gently. Cover and refrigeratebefore serving. 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 39g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 240||99%|
|Total Fat 27.1g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 3.76g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.59g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|