Cost per recipe $4.16 view details
- 4 1/2 c. (6 ounce.) American Beauty Wide Egg Noodles, uncooked
- 1 can (12 1/2 ounce.) Chicken of The Sea Tuna, liquid removed and flaked
- 1 c. each lowfat sour cream and mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 c. sm. fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 c. red peppers, minced
- 1/4 c. green onion slices
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together lowfat sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lowfat milk and mustard. Salt and pepper to taste. Add in warm pasta, tuna, broccoli, red peppers and green onion; stir till proportionately blended. Place tuna mix in 2 qt baking dish. Cover; bake 40 to 45 min or possibly till warm and bubbly. 6 servings (1 1/3 c. each).
- NOTE: Reduced calorie lowfat sour cream and mayonnaise may be used in this recipe.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 832g|
|Calories from Fat 974||72%|
|Total Fat 109.65g||137%|
|Saturated Fat 44.22g||177%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 66.6g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||15%|