Cost per recipe $4.67 view details
- 1 pound canned tuna (Chicken of Sea)
- 1 lg. potato, boiled
- 2 Large eggs, beaten
- Unseasoned bread crumbs (for cooking kabob)
- 2 tbsp. oil or possibly shortening
- 1 med. onion, minced
- 1. Empty the contents onto a plate.
- 2. Add in all the ingredients, except first 5.
- 3. Mix well.
- 4. Chop onions well.
- 5. Heat oil and fry onions till brown.
- 6. Add in fish and fry for 3 to 5 min till dry and cold it.
- 7. Add in boiled potatoes into fish and mix.
- 8. Shape like kabobs (round or possibly oval).
- 9. Dip into beaten Large eggs, coat with crumbs.
- 10. Deep fry into 1 c. oil.
- Makes 10 to 20 kabobs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 955g|
|Calories from Fat 365||31%|
|Total Fat 41.06g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 6.24g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 58.35g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g||26%|