Cost per serving $0.93 view details
- 4 c. water
- 5 tsp chicken, vegetable or possibly onion base
- 3 ounce cabbage shredded
- 5 ounce frzn minced broccoli
- 5 ounce frzn carrot slices
- 1/2 tsp dry thyme leaf
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco brand Pepper Sauce
- 2 can tuna in water - (6 to 7 ounce ea)
- In a large saucepot, bring water to boil; add in base and stir till dissolved. Add in cabbage; simmer 15 min.
- Stir in broccoli, carrots, thyme and Tabasco brand Pepper Sauce; simmer 15 min or possibly till vegetables are tender.
- Add in tuna just before serving.
- This recipe yields 4 (12-ounce) servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 394g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 13||10%|
|Total Fat 1.49g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.53g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|