Cost per serving $0.12 view details
- 2 piece Tuna - (6 ounce ea)
- 1 x Standard Pesto see * Note
- 1/2 lb Red-skinned potatoes quartered,
- Â Â and blanched till fork tender
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly grnd black pepper to taste
- Rub half of the pesto on the tuna. Set aside for 15 min.
- Preheat the grill and the fryer. Place the potatoes in the fryer. Remove the excess pesto from the tuna, season and place it on the grill. Shake the potatoes in the fryer.
- In a small bowl mix the remaining pesto and the butter. Turn the tuna. Remove the potatoes from the fryer and toss them in the butter and pesto mix, season. Top with the tuna.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 14g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 101||99%|
|Total Fat 11.52g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.01g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|