Cost per recipe $14.51 view details
- 1/4 c. Finely minced dry papaya or possibly pineappl
- 1/4 c. La Grande Passion or possibly Grand Marnier
- 1/2 stk butter
- 8 ounce White chocolate, finely minced
- 1 x Egg yolk
- 1 c. Macadamia nuts, rinsed of salt, toa
- Soak fruit in booze. Heat chocolate, add in booze, fruit, egg. Beat with mixer
- (they say it will curdle then go back together - didn't happen with me).
- Chill, make little balls, roll in nuts.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 403g|
|Calories from Fat 1307||63%|
|Total Fat 150.11g||188%|
|Saturated Fat 78.07g||312%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 142.43g||38%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|