Cost per serving $0.94 view details
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate shavings
- 9 inch prepared pie crust
- Mix milk and pudding for 1 minute.
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups of pudding into pie crust.
- Stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into the remaining pudding.
- Spread over the pudding layer in the pie crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Top with chocolate shavings.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 145g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 122||37%|
|Total Fat 13.56g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 7.42g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.76g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|