Cost per recipe $9.29 view details
- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 sm. can crushed pineapple (liquid removed)
- 1 sm. can peaches (liquid removed)
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 sm. can apricots (liquid removed)
- Bake at 350 degree oven 30-35 min.
- Heat butter on low heat on stove burner till completely melted. Let simmer a couple of min. Remove from stove. Add in 1/2 c. light brown sugar and mix with 6 Tbsp. of fruit, mix well. Level proportionately over bottom of pan. Set aside.
- Mix cake mix as directed on box. Pour over mix in pan and bake in oven. After 30 min test with toothpick to see if cake is baked (toothpick should come out dry). Take from oven and let set a couple of min. Cover with cookie sheet. Turn it upside down very carefully. Let set a minute or possibly so. Remove top pan. If some filling sticks to bottom of pan, remove with spatula and spread over cake.
- (If unable to get small cans, use large and mix all three as above - remaining mix can be used for this recipe, can be frzn and used for another cake at another time.)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2172g|
|Calories from Fat 1353||30%|
|Total Fat 153.96g||192%|
|Saturated Fat 67.47g||270%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 767.82g||205%|
|Dietary Fiber 23.3g||78%|