This Triple Chocolate Dessert Recipe is perfect for your Valentine’s Day or just to enjoy some yummy Triple Chocolate Dessert.
For pictures of everything go to
- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons of corn starch
- 3 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of instant coffee granules
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of sugar (very full)
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 2 cans of table cream
- 1 cup of good quality milk chocolate morsels (very full)
- 1 cup of good quality dark chocolate morsels (very full)
- 1 cup of good quality white chocolate morsels (very full)
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- On your KitchenAid Mixer bowl add the 4 yolks + 1 egg and sugar and beat it with the whipping attachment for about 8 minutes until nice and fluffy.
- On another Bowl add flour, cocoa powder, corn starch and coffee and mix it.
- After eggs are done, turn off your mixer and sift the flour mixture into the egg mix folding gently until combined.
- On a cookie sheet spray a little cooking spray and lay wax paper on bottom. Pour batter over it and spread it out with the back of a spoon. Try to make it all same height and you donât have to pull the batter all the way to the sides. This batter will become a big cookie sheet.
- Bake it for about 20 minutes or until crispy on the sides. Take it off the oven and let it cool down.
- On a 8Ã8 baking sheet cut a piece of wax paper that fits on bottom of the baking sheet, you can use a pen to mark the size of bottom then cut it.
- After cookie sheet is cold, lay the wax paper over 1 side of the cookie and cut it around, do the same on the 2nd piece and gently start pulling the left over sides of it (reserve leftover).
- On a strainer you will ground the sides (leftover) of the cookie sheet, you can use your fingers. (My sides werenât enough so I added a little bit of vanilla cookies to my mix)
- Add about 1 tablespoon of margarine to the crumbs and start mixing it (you can add more margarine if you need it).
- Lay this mixture to the bottom of your pan (this will look like a pie crust) and set aside.
- On a medium size bowl add table cream and condensed milk and mix it well.
- Now on to the chocolate layers, you can melt the 3 types of chocolate in separate double boilers, but I melted it on the microwave. If you are doing it on the microwave, just be careful, donât overheat it, check it and mix it every 30 seconds or less and make sure you use heat proof bowls.
- 1st the Dark chocolate, after melted, take 1 cup of the condensed milk mixture and add to the melted chocolate, mix it well until combined and pour it over the pie crust on the baking sheet (if you need you can use the back of a spoon to spread the chocolate)
- Lay 1 piece of the cookie sheet (the square you just cut it) over the dark chocolate layer.
- 2nd layer will be white chocolate, after melted add 1 cup of the condensed milk mixture and mix it well until combined and pour it over the cookie.
- Lay the 2nd piece of cookie over the white chocolate layer.
- Melt the milk chocolate and add the condensed milk mixture left over and mix it well until combined and pour it over the cookie.
- Cover it with plastic wrap and let it cool down in the fridge over night.
- Your dessert is ready!
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1986g|
|Calories from Fat 2911||49%|
|Total Fat 328.68g||411%|
|Saturated Fat 203.62g||814%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 661.05g||176%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.3g||44%|