Cost per recipe $1.16 view details
- 1/4 pound butter
- 2 c. finely grnd crumbs (like Nabisco wafers)
- 1/4 c. sugar
- For Crust: Heat butter and combine with wafer crumbs and sugar. Press on bottom and up sides of ungreased 10 inch springform pan.
- Filling: Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, rum, chocolate and salt; mix well. Add in Large eggs, beating on lowest speed. Stir in chocolate bits. Pour filling over crust and bake for 40 min at 350 degrees. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 min.
- For Topping: Combine lowfat sour cream, sugar and almond extract, with a rubber spatula in a mixing bowl. Spread proportionately over top and put back in oven for 10 more min.
- Remove from oven and place in refrigerator to cold immediately. This prevents cracks from forming. If cream cheese and Large eggs are not at room temperature add in 5 min to first cooking time.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 163g|
|Calories from Fat 808||80%|
|Total Fat 91.98g||115%|
|Saturated Fat 58.25g||233%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 50.06g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|