Mcdougall program recipe
8 pp per serving if 6 servings. The servings are huge.
I like to eat the salad on corn tortillas
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
Cost per serving $1.18 view details
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1 thinly sliced celery stalk
- 1 chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1 cup Mexican salsa, mild or medium
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine beans, onions, celery, tomatoes and chilies in a large bowl. Place the salsa in a small bowl or jar. Add the lime juice and chili powder. Mix well.
- Pour the salsa mixture over beans. Toss to mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- HINT: Use different kinds of beans to vary the taste of this delicious salad.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 303g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 18||5%|
|Total Fat 2.05g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.49g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 66.19g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.1g||64%|