Cost per serving $1.07 view details
- 1 box , (16 ounce.) of Tri-Noodles, any combination
- 1 lrg Cucumber, rinsed and sliced, then quartered
- 1 lrg Tomato, cubed or possibly sliced
- 1 med Red Onion, finely minced
- 1 med Green Bell Pepper, finely minced
- 1 lrg Bottle of Italian Dressing
- Â Â Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Today's recipe is a great pasta salad to prepare on the weekend and use throughout the week. S. White recommends Seven Seas Viva Italian brand dressing, but you can prepare your own Italian Dressing from scratch, if you like. A sprinkling of Parmesan cheese is a great topping for the salad.
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package, and let cold.
- Prepare cucumber, tomato, red onion, and green bell pepper as directed. Use in proportions according to your taste.
- Combine the cooled noodles, onions, peppers, tomatoes, and cucumber pcs together in a large mixing bowl and pour the dressing over the top till the noodles are covered. Adjust the seasonings to taste and serve.
- Chill any leftovers in a covered container. The pasta salad tastes better with time, so do not hesitate to prepare a day in advance of serving.
- Kitchen Staff Tip: To prepare your own Italian Salad Dressing, simply combine 3/4 c. red wine vinegar, 1/2 c. water, 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil and 1/4 c. of Italian seasonings (oregano, parsley, basil, etc.) Add in about 1 Tbsp. freshly cracked black pepper and pour in a shakable container to combine.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 172g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 185||79%|
|Total Fat 20.99g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|