Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- . > American Metric measures <
- . 1/2 cup (125ml) 'Pindjur' *
- . 1 tsp. (5ml) roasted garlic (or minced garlic)
- . 1 tsp. (5ml) olive oil
- . 2 cups (300gr) steamed Broccoli stemmed-florets
- . 4 oz. (100 gr) semi-soft table cheese (cubed)
- . 1/8 cup (15gr) roasted almonds (crushed)
- . handful of Italian flat parsley
- . Seasoning: 1/4 tsp. (1ml) each of sea salt, basil, oregano, rosemary
- . 5 large eggs
- . 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- .* 'Pindjur' : is a condiment found in Middle Eastern Food stores. It consists of a few simple ingredients: roasted peppers, eggplant, onions, tomato paste, sunflower oil, vinegar, garlic, spices and a touch of sugar. This could easily be substituted with your own blend of roasted vegetables...with red bell pepper of course.
- . Use a 9 inch (23 cm) non-stick shallow cake pan. Pre-heat oven to 350F/180C/Gas4. Position oven rack on 2nd shelf from the bottom.
- . BASE: In a medium bowl, mix the first three ingredients. Pour it and spread across the bottom of the cake pan.
- . DECORATE the bottom of pan with the broccoli. Sprinkle the seasonings. Spread the cubed pieces of cheese and parsley throughout. Finish with the spreading of crushed almonds.
- . EGG mix: In the same medium bowl used beforehand...whip both the eggs and the milk until very frothy. Pour over the whole vegetable preparation.
- . BAKE for 45 minutes. Take out and let it rest for 10 minutes. Slide a spatula around the perimeter. Place a big plate over the cake pan and flip over. Now slide the frittata on a decorative dish.
- . SERVE warm or cold along with fresh bread, salads etc. Enjoy.
- . Buon appetito and flavourful wishes...FOODESSA.com
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 0g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|